Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Try and Stop Me!


Things may not be the best but that doesn't mean people have to lay down and die. Even though its hard, sometimes we have to dig our feet in and do the best we can with what we have. I want a life of joy- in the good times and bad. I want to keep pressing forward even when I feel like I have nothing left to give. I want to live. Now.

A Few Goals for the Summer:

-Lose that stupid and stubborn 5lbs
-Get closer to friends
- Get to the beach one way or another!!!
-Study Japanese more...before Amy kills me
-Read the books I own that are collecting dust
- Go out dancing
-Get a bit more courage to do what I fear
-Delight in who I am, regardless of others :)
- Oh yeah...and finding a second job might be a good idea too! 
You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.

- Eleanor Roosevelt -

No comments:

Post a Comment