Monday, June 24, 2013

25 Fun Facts about Me!!

So I got the inspiration from watching a bunch of youtube videos about letting people know a little bit more about me. I kind of want to utilize my blog more but not just for writing deep, eclectic thoughts but  random fun stuff as well and see where it goes. I'm curious to see what it will turn into as I just run with it. Here it goes.

1. I'm a Christian ( meaning Christ follower) I don't need anyone's religion, rules or regulations, I just need my Lord and Savior who gave his life for me.

2. I care about people- they all have value and worth and I would love to love them like God does

3. I love nerdy things- like Star Trek, Doctor Who, Marvel, DC, Sci-Fi, Anime, Manga, Boy bands, Japanese and Korean Boy bands, making wall papers, and fan girling. Life is more interesting that way.

4. I love love and romance, it makes my heart melt and all fuzzy. But i can also be easily hurt.

5. That being said I have walls like the Pentagon and it will take one heck of a guy to get through.

6. When it comes to men I have high standards and am picky. And no I will not lower them for the sake of a boyfriend- i would rather be alone for the rest of my life.

7.I'm a foodie, I LOVE GOOD FOOD. Im willing to experiment too but it often depends

8. I feel i'm loyal to my friends and will fight for them. Even when friends push me away I will still be there if they ever need me

9. I love Italian and Japanese food

10.I'm a girly girl, i like dresses. high heels, make up and purses. My ideal style is a combo of Smart, Sexy, Elegant, Classy. ( figure it out)

11. I tend to have expensive taste and i kind of like it. There are secrets to getting those things but at a poor girl's price... but I'm not tellin!!

12.I'm embarking on a journey to be healthier

13. I'm an introvert by nature. I do like turning on and off my outgoing-ness though.

14. When I'm comfortable with someone I like to make them laugh- i've been told im quite funny.

15. I like to travel...any place with sand and surf is for me

16. My dog chose me, and i love him all the more for it.

17. My favorite music genre is pop and classical

18.My prayer life has grown so much!

19. I'm the oldest of 5- I will take out anyone who messes with my siblings, no questions asked

20. My best friend lives in Hawaii, needless to say i love visiting her lol

21. The one accessory that I think makes you go from frumpy to pretty is earrings ( my secret weapon)

22. My pet peeves are: leaving the fridge open, guys who are pushy and can't take a no,  crude women, F-bombs, and some more that I forget right now lol

23. I want to be fluent in Japanese so i am slowly learning

24. I'm in grad school

25. Never give them everything, always keep them guessing ;)

There we have it, my 25 fun facts that you may or may have not wanted to know lol. I hope to do another random post soon!!



2 comments: