Saturday, August 22, 2009

Summer Set


This weekend the summer is coming to a close- official only by the start of school. I have been waiting so long for it to end. I have enjoyed myself but at this point I feel like I have been living inside my head more than i can stand. The longer you sit still the longer you mull thoughts over, the more you do that the more dirt you dig up, the more you dig up the more pain you feel, the more pain the more baggage you realize you have. The sad part is that i want summer to end cause i know i will be super busy these last two semester so the more work the less time i will have to think about things i would rather forget you know?

Cutting ties, cutting strings and," I will see you when I see you". Actually it kind of hurts.

If you want to be honest, I'm happy its ending so i can stop faking whats really going on with me to people. I mean my close friends know, trusted people from church, if I love you I will tell you( if you ask me that is)- anyone else I will put on the smiley face, keep the answers vague and pretend what ever I have to be that the situation allows. Its not right but its what I do till i figure whats top and whats bottom or at least if i want to let you through the wall.

My summer has been amazing- crap and all. Cause I know God has been growing me and stretching me in ways that I'm sure will have meaning some day. I have spent many weeks with the most wonderful of friends laughing, talking about life, watching movies and playing RockBand. I have started serving at my church which has opened up a total new dimension to my life. My family is amazing right now and getting ready for school. And I am awaiting what will happen next as the Fall unfolds :)

No comments:

Post a Comment