Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Low Tide


So much change is in the air and i can say it feels amazing.

Tomorrow starts the first day of my internship and its amazing- i know its going to be hard and a struggle at times but I'm so ready for it.

I'm starting to become a grown up and being a good steward of my money- I figured if God blessed me with it then he would want me to be responsible and not waste it. So i made a budget :)

My sibling are all now in all day school. The youngest just entered first grade yesterday and my parent's house is dead quiet. MOVIE TIME!!!

Lastly, something is coming...a big change and i can't put my finger on it. I half feel like I'm going crazy sensing things in my spirit but...its coming and its something good. Something exciting! Its like waiting for the tide to come in- i know whatever it is won't be here for a few months but its coming and i have to get ready some way as I wait on edge. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment